ProfileTraits Personality Test Results + 2 Hour Analysis & Consulting
The ProfileTraits Assessment is a simple way to give you an in-depth assessment of your characteristic strengths, and how you relate to others as an inventor, entrepreneur, team member or individual.
What is the ProfileTraits Personality Test?
Everyone is designed with a unique profile that includes strengths and weaknesses in certain characteristics that influence how you are in different situations and with different kinds of people. Knowing where you stand in these areas can help you immensely with how productive you are, the kind of people you'll work with on your team, and more.
How Does It Work?
After answering the quick, simple questions (that usually takes less than 15 minutes), the eTraits Test will calculate your profile into 4 areas:
Control Orientation: Your ability to act/submit.
Social Preferences: How you relate to others.
Temporal Orientation: Are you patient or urgent?
Rule Orientation: Are you conforming or a rule-breaker?
Why Entrepreneurs Need to Know
This test will give you an assessment of how you work, communicate, and relate to others. Those around you will also understand more about you and can better relate. You'll better understand what motivates you, how you solve problems, respond to conflict, what your preferred surroundings are, and how you react to rules. If you are a product developer, entrepreneur, lead a team or work for an organization, this test is essential to help you lead a team, work with partners or collaborate with others.
How Do I Get Started?
Once your purchase this program and enter your email address, you will receive an email inviting you to start the test. Just click on the link and begin your test.
What you can expect:
- If you have not yet done so, you will receive an email with a special link to take your individual test.
- You will receive a complete, detailed report that includes test results for your "natural self" (how you really are), results on how your are influenced by your "Environment", and a 3rd Results page on your "Portrayal" (how you come across to others).
- Each of these reports will include an assessment of your prevailing and secondary traits in "Control Orientation" (how Dominant or Submissive you are), "Social Preferences" (how much of an extravert or introvert you are), "Temporal Orientation" (how patient or urgent your trait is), and "Rule Orientation" (how conforming or non-conforming you are).
- I will spend a 2-Hour Consultation with you via phone, Skype or Zoom to walk you through your report, and consult with you about your professional goals, development, startup or project.
- If in the Lexington KY area, I will meet with you in person for the above consultation.
What we need from you:
- Once your purchase this program and enter your email address, you will receive an email inviting you to start the test. Just click on the link and begin your test.