Idea Assessment with Automated Patent Search
The service includes an hour of preliminary one-on-one consulting to help guide you through an understanding of how to optimize your descriptive words and help you prepare to submit your information into the system. Then we submit your info into the automated search tool that generates 2 reports: an initial report (I’ve attached a sample of this for you to see) and a deeper dive with much more detailed components of the search. These reports are generated in less than 2 hours. Then after the report we take another hour to go over the results, answer any questions and help guide you to next steps.
What you can expect:
- 1 hour of one-on-on coaching and consulting to help you prepare the best descriptive wording to submit into the automated patent search tool.
- 2 reports are generated: an initial 2-page summary report and a deeper dive with more detailed components of the search.
- Another hour of coaching to go over the results, answer any questions and help guide you to next steps.
What we need from you:
- 500 words describing your invention in detail, including descriptive terms of what it is, what it does, technical components, benefits, technical descriptions of how it functions, and a summary of potential benefits.
- Be coachable, able to follow advice and directions, and have an open mind.